Cowardly Terrorism Cowardly Terrorism

Artistic

I wish there could've been more but great job.I enjoy the amount of passion that went into this short video. Terrorism is a terrible and violent act but for spark1 the guy below my comment i do not like you stereotyping arabs toward terrorism. Many Terrorists have come out of america too so plz do not stereotype people because of where they are from. It is another form of racial injustice

Madness P.I.E Madness P.I.E

PIE???

I'm just being honest, Pie doesn't exactly go with guns and violence but i'm open to new ideas

The Lost Gift Trailer The Lost Gift Trailer

looks pretty cool

keep on doing animation like that and youll go sumwhere

Air Pressure Air Pressure

My thoughts

It was touching and nice to play. At first I did not want to bring any sadness to the girl, but when she began to flicker I suddenly realized everything.
I think that she represent anti-depressants, I thought this when he said "I'm afraid to live with her and without her."

Many people consider anti-depressants a burden or a crutch on life, that they can only get by so long as they have those pills. Which is terrible in itself, to only live with something you resent in order to bring yourself happiness.

Zelda Ending Theme Zelda Ending Theme

Good

It was nice but not the style I like. It was a little bit monotone but I understand that you weren't trying to make a good song because it was just a theme

hatakekakashi7 responds:

Yeah, this was the first song I made so I figured I would use sheet music and make a theme from a game. After I submitted it, I realized that alot of NG users like to take themes and add a techno beat to them. I probably should have added drums or something to make the song more intersting. However, I believe it sounds more like the original because the original song was 8-bit.

Confusion Loop Confusion Loop

Great

I loved it. It was repetative but in the right ways at the right time nice

hatakekakashi7 responds:

Thanks. When I was making it I realized that it was pretty repetitive. So it shortened it and made it into a loop when I submitted it.

Funky Diabetic Funky Diabetic

STOP!!!

that sounded good but STOP REPEATING YOURSELF!

JeruOne responds:

ehh its made on free internet program with loops so ye its repetitive.